What is Biofeedback
Biofeedback is a technique you can use to learn to control some of your body's functions, such as your heart rate. During biofeedback, you're tapped into frequncies that help you receive information about your body.
This feedback helps you make subtle changes in your body, such as relaxing certain muscles, to achieve the results you want, such as reducing pain. In essence, biofeedback gives you the ability to practice new ways to control your body, often to improve a health condition or physical performance.
Why it's done
Biofeedback, sometimes called biofeedback training, is used to help manage many physical and mental health issues, including:
- Anxiety or stress
- Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Chemotherapy side effects
- Chronic pain
- Fecal incontinence
- High blood pressure
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Raynaud's disease
- Ringing in the ears (tinnitus)
- Temporomandibular joint disorder (TMJ)
- Urinary incontinence
Biofeedback appeals to people for a variety of reasons:
- It's noninvasive.
- It might reduce or eliminate the need for medications.
- It might enhance the benefits of medications.
- It might help women who can't take medication during pregnancy.
- It helps people feel more in control of their health.
The Genius is one of the most innovative quantum biofeedback products in the world! Understanding Energy Medicine